What are the programming instructions for a Mando LG Universal remote control?
To program a Mando LG Universal remote control, follow these steps:
1. Turn on the device you want to program (e.g., TV, DVD player, or audio device).
2. Locate the remote control’s manual or find the code list for the device you want to program. The code list can be found online or included in the manual.
3. Press and hold the “Code Search” button on the remote until the indicator light turns on and stays on.
4. Press the button for the device you want to program (e.g., TV).
5. Enter the code using the number buttons on the remote. The indicator light should turn off after you enter the correct code.
6. Aim the remote control at the device and press the power button to test if it turns off. If the device doesn’t turn off, repeat steps 3 to 5 using a different code from the list.
7. If the device turns off, press the “OK” or “Enter” button to save the code. The indicator light should blink twice to confirm the programming.
8. Test other functions (e.g., volume, channel control) to ensure the remote operates the device properly. If some functions don’t work, repeat the process using a different code from the list.
Note: If you cannot find the correct code, try the manual code search method provided in the remote’s manual. [naaa bestseller=”Mando Lg Universal”]